Friday, November 16, 2012

Date day with Mr Husband...

Oppss, it seems i was the one caught fiddling with my phone...

I am always looking forward to spending time with Mr H especially during off days... Wishfully, without any gadgets and disturbance. So, yesterday was ONE of those days.....

Currently, we are trying to collect our annual Starbucks Planner. We have been doing this for couple of years now. We need to drink up 15 hand crafted beverages from Starbucks to be entitled to one planner or diary. For 2013, they have it in Red and Brown.. I am eyeing on the Red one...

But, on the other note, i may pass this one up like last year as i would like to buy a Korean diary. They are just too cute!! I am currently using a blue Smiley Diary for this year. 

Publika Shop, quickly arrange your Korean stocks and call me ok? :)

Anyone else who are obsessed with Korean  cuteness? May it be diary, stickers, memo pad, pens?

Do share.....

No comments:

Post a Comment