Monday, November 12, 2012

Anything For a Long Lustrous Hair...

After 30 years of neglecting my hair, I am starting to realise that my hair has become dry and tangle easily this lately. I guess the humid weather, aging and lack of treatment has taken a toll on my hair. Seriously, i don't use any sort of conditioner nor treatment. Usually all I use is shampoo, but i alternate 2 to 3 different brands of shampoos every time. I think it's kinda weird coz if i ever stick on one particular shampoo, my scalp will become dry and flaky. It's hideous!! Regardless of all that, my hair is still smooth to the touch and manageable.

When i went to a salon last week, the hairstylist mistakenly thought that i had done rebonding to my hair. I never like hair to be super straight, i like more volume with wave or curls... I give it a shot to their treatment (shampoo, hair and scalp creme bath treatment and steamer) and i LOVE it! My hair felt healthy, smooth to the touch, not dry and shiny. Even the scent stays for about 2 days.



I went and bought these babies for my hair, in order to maintain a healthy hair and scalp:


Shampoo choice: Volumising



Here is the treatment creme that i used the other day:



Piece of advice from the hairstylist, i should lightly layered my hair in order to maintain the curls as i like to style my hair in such way. Currently, my hair is just too soft and straight and these condition doesn't help in holding the curls, even with hair spray... So sad.

So mental note, i MUST go to the salon and layered my hair....


DONE!

P/S: Will do a review on the Bain de Terre Volumising shampoo and Loreal Hair Spa- Repairing Creme Bath soon..

Reviews on 12th Nov 2012:
Bain de Terre Volumising shampoo- i love this shampoo from the first use. It smells so fresh and it does make my hair feels soft and light.. I guess that is the volumising effects. I would like to grab the conditioner from the same range soon.

Loreal Hair spa Repairing Creme Bath- i love this too. At the moment, i use it up as conditioner instead of hair treatment. I've done the treatment once at home, according to step by step, but without the Loreal ampoule. It turns out ok, but not as good as done in salon. So, i think i better do the treatment in salon instead. Overall, it does leave my hair feeling conditioned, hydrate and super soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment