Friday, August 24, 2012

The Story of Carpenter Box and Sephora's Traincase

My love for beauty products had started since i was a little girl. I love to watch my mum getting ready for work every single day. The way she put on her tight hugging baju kebaya, applying her skincare regime, bit of lipstick and her high heels.... I just can't wait to wear all those when i grow up.

Now, beauty products are my obsession, either skincare or makeup. I never seems to have enough. After buying whitening skincare products, i feel i need to add hydrating products too.. Plus it is also essential to get scrubs and masks.. The same story goes for eyeshadows, blushers, foundations, eyeliners and etc.. Never ending story, hmmmmm...

Definitely i need to organise them in a nice box or case. The reason being, i'll use the product when i can see them. All this while i've been storing my humble collection in this Green Carpenter Box. I like the way it separates different type of products. Plus i can see all the products in one glance, but i hate the way it looks on the outside. Hideous!



Recently i had purchased an acrylic case to replace my Carpenter box. It is however smaller in shape. The clear Sephora case comes in 2 sizes and this is the biggest and both with three tier-tray. Can i really store all those in this small case?



YES i can!! And i love it...





However, i can't store my palettes and makeup brushes in here.. I wish it comes in bigger size with separator or compartments..

On my Vanity Table


I just can't stop staring...



7 comments:

  1. wow! finally u own this make up box. happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i love ur traincase! ❤
    Can i know the measurements for it? Thinking of buying one too, so wanna know the sizes first.. :)
    Thanks 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dearie, sorry for the late reply. Its 6x9.5x6 height in inch.. Tq for reading, hope u enjoy yours as much i love mine...

      Delete
  3. its that sephora small or baby traincase?? dying to know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohw dear, im not pretty sure which one, but it's their biggest size..

      Delete
    2. That one is sephora small. The baby train case has size 17.5x11x12 in cm, Its really small.. I just bought my sephora small , so happy with it

      Delete