Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Review: Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow, Sephora Outrageous Volume Mascara, Elianto Shine Up lipstick, Elianto Eyeliner and Nano Infinity Mask

Here are my two cents of the recently purchased Beauty Products:

1) Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation
2) Sephora Outrageous Volume Mascara
3) Elianto Shine Up Lipstick
4) Elianto Absolutely Resistance Eyeliner
5) Nano White Infinity Sleeping Mask



I was running out of foundation the other day and a lady suggested me to consider Benefit's Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow (HFOW). It is an oil-free with SPF 25 and light to medium coverage. The good thing is it's buildable to your liking. Sometimes, i just apply this on top of my primer and skip the concealer for a fresh face. My only con for HFOW is that i have to combine 2 colours (Beige and Honey) for my perfect colour. I finish it up with loose powder to set the foundation.

Here are the swatches:
Left: Beige
Right: Honey

I don't really stock up on mascara. The reason being, i only use one mascara for 2-3 months before it starts to get dry and i throw it away. So recently, i tried out the mascara in Sephora and i am immediately Sold! It is the blackest black (Ultra Black). I love the way it makes my straight-long-droopy lashes to thick with slight curl.

Different wand compared to Maybelline's Hyper Curl

Once i read in magazine, one of the things to do when you turn 30 is to get a nude lippie. I never like to go nude untill this recent. I was looking high and low for the perfect colour that will complement my skin tone. Most just makes me look pale. I have almost given up to find the perfect nude till i went to the Elianto's counter with my mum the other day. Their Shine Up range in Putty Beige is just great. I am so in love with it till i wear it every single day since. Plus, it also comes with SPF 15. Hooray for protected lips!!

It looks matt on tissue, but it is moist on lips

I just can't get enough of black liner, so here is another one that i purchased from Elianto (pencil liner- Twilight Black) which is water resistant and great for lower lashes. It stays put for at least 8 hours.

Good stay-put liner

Last but not least, on my Cherating Trip i bought a sleeping mask coz my face started to feel tight and dry. The Nano White Infinity- Diligent Night Masque promised to work hard at night to replenish your facial moisture plus it will also helps to lighten pimple scars. Great! Hope it will keep it's promises.... The texture is light-gel type with very nice aqua scent. I lather it on after applying Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate serum and that's it...

The scent is soothing and great for hitting the sack

So that is all for now, will do more reviews soon. Are you using the same products? Would love to hear your thoughts on it. Cheers!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment