Monday, December 3, 2012

3 Boys and.... Me at Derrick & Team


As i mentioned on the previous post, i need to visit my hairstylist soon...



I went to Derrick and Team with the three boys: Feerio, Jay Ridhwan and Hazeeq..




We prefer the outlet in Ampang. The reason being is MAX.. He is a very talented stylist especially for men's haircut. Plus, it's quite cozy, but on the down side, it could be quite pack sometimes. We have to wait for about 1 hour to get Max's service.




After 2 hours, that's the new me...


Feerio, Jay & Hazeeq parading their hairstyles

The boys with their undercut style




I love the minimal highlights... Balayage yeay!!

Anyone else has tried cutting hair or stlying with Max? Do share...



3 comments:

  1. he made me look like anne hathaway, no kidding, LOVE MAX to the MAX! *high 5* hehe

    ReplyDelete