Wednesday, September 5, 2012

New supplements & Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum

I know i have to start somewhere... 
I have been skipping my supplements for a while now..
Plus, i keep on getting flu nowadays and my skin is acting up again.. SIGH..


Folic Acid (just in case), Vitamin C + Zinc,  Caudalie's Serum

I love this complexion correcting serum from Caudalie. It's silky smooth and easy to apply. Not greasy at all. The scent is quite pleasant. I use this to reduce my acne scars and to help brightens my complexion. I had stop using it for about 2 months now and i realize that my complexion is uneven tone again. Jeez.. i shouldn't have stop. Bought a new bottle yesterday. The trial 10ml can last me about 1 and a half month, hope this 30ml can last for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment