Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Zumba Fitness 2 (Wii Game)

What can i say.. I'm obsessed with this game, bear with me, it's not the first fitness game i've played from Wii console. I stumble upon this game while reading one of the fitness magazine. It is the game to check-out besides Just Dance family. I always enjoy playing Just Dance series because they offer plenty of great songs that will definitely make you wanna leave the couch/bed. I have played Active, New U Fitness First, Daisy Fuentes Pilates, but the energy driven by the instructors, is not as close to this game. What can i say, I am totally hooked!

Zumba Fitness is the game that will definitely make you shake your booty and tummy, plus, you can shed off some extra baggage (ohw i want to tone my tummy). That is my ultimate goal for now. Based from my experience, the first few nights playing this game, i can really feel my body aching, especially in my tummy and triceps. I must have really been shaking the muscles...


I always love to dance and this game provides good latin tracks such as Dance, Dance, Dance and a song by Pitbull - Pause. There are 32 tracks in total for Zumba Fitness 2. With the variety of movements such as slide, jump, dancing routine, indeed it is a fun fitness game. I hope i can master this game soon and i can't wait to join the REAL class.

Try it! You'll be surprised..


No comments:

Post a Comment