Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Zumba VS Comfort food

I used to run around the block, yoga, pilate, doing dancing game and trips to the gym in order to stay fit. I just don't like the feeling of myself getting lazy and heavy. It's just not Me... Plus, i married a man who is so much into health and fitness, i just can't afford to be lazy. I do not want to be bigger size nor fatter than my Husband. It just doesn't look right.

Currently i'm addicted to Zumba Fitness. After trying out for about 2 weeks with wii game, i think it's about time for me to go to real class, but before all that, i want to try-out their dvds...

I went to ask from my Zumba enthusiast friend about it, since she is the Zumba instructor in Sabah. I assume she would know where to buy it from. She referred me to Speedy Video. Thank you Deza...




After doing a bit of research in the net, the dvd that i bought is from the Zumba Fitness Total Body Transformation System. I bought one out of 4 from Speedy Video. I wonder why they didn't sell it in a set... to make more money i guess, Sheeeesh!

Here is my review on the Cardio Party dvd:

It is consist of Meringue, Hip Hop, Raggaeton, Salsa and Cumbia steps, complete with warm up and cool down steps. Beto (the creator of Zumba) and Tanya (my favourite instructor) break down the steps to easy to follow steps and following the rhythm. I literally sweat while dancing, shaking, sliding and jumping throughout the session. It's definitely tougher than playing it on wii. Overall, i think Zumba is a fun workout, as i don't feel like i'm working out at all! Feels like i'm in a dancing class. I want to buy the rest of the dvds later....

On the other note, i received a whatsapp message from Feerio to attend a TT session with PIOC gang tonight..

                            "Do you fancy eating burger tonight?" a text came in.

                              Here is a picture-teaser....





                                  "ohw my!"

I seriously do not mind coz i know i can always sweat it off in my next Zumba session.

P/S: We were too tired to go out on that night. Next time, Cheesy Ooozing Burger...

No comments:

Post a Comment