Friday, November 8, 2013

New Routine..

Was running out of my Ole's serum and i knew i have to get a new one ASAP.

I have emptied 2 bottles of Ole Henriksen's serum within these few months.

One is for the anti-aging  and the other one full on Vit C.

The results was amazing.

Also with combination of Clarisonic Mia2.

My pimples count had slashed down tremendously, scars are less visible now and fine wrinkles...

What... fine wrinkles?

hehehhhe..

Honestly, i can get away with being in my 20s...

Enough said :)


recent splurge

Decided to try this new baby here...

I'm just too tempted to try new beauty-care products.

Biotherm Aquasource Deep Serum it is...


Based from my trusted Sephora's SA, she recommends the Biotherm's Deep Serum over Caudalie's SOS Thirst Quenching serum & Ole Henriksen Rose Hip Oil.

This baby is loaded with better ingredients, which i believe is the 'Live Plankton' based from the tv ad.

Here is what it claims on the box:

The source of all beauty begins with a perfectly hydrated skin: full of moisture, plumped, luminous. Aquasource has concentrated 3 times more active ingredients to create Aquasource Deep Serum. The quintessence of deep hydration to improve skin quality, liberate light and enhance your beauty ritual. With its illuminating rosy micro pearls, the formula instantly beautifies your skin and highlights it with a soft natural glow.

It is associated to Mannose , a deep hydrator able to promote the creation of young and perfect cell, generator of light.

My first impression of the serum is quite good. 

The texture is light, hence easy absorption and the scent is light with aqua scent.

Somehow, i noticed a brighter complexion after applying this.

Hope with a prolong wear it will make my skin more hydrate and radiant.

Anyhow, below is my new routine..


Daytime
Night time


I am still in search of a good eye cream..

Had tried Caudalie's, Ole's and few other brands. but none is up to it's promised...

Can anyone recommends me, which eye cream is good?

Thank you, Love....





No comments:

Post a Comment