Thursday, May 30, 2013

Smitten by Numbers and Gaming..

Hello Lovelies....

Have not been blogging much as i was pretty hooked juggling-time on these...



Trying my very best to finish up my Paint By Number.

Seriously, it's not as easy as i thought, needs a lot of perseverance.

I choose this Villa by the Beach as it will always reminds me of a warm feeling by the beach!

Aiming for Eiffel Tower soon..




Next is this fighting game, kinda reminds me of Street Fighter game that i used to play with my brothers, once upon a time, ago, hahahhhah...

I kinda enjoy this as my punching bag during the stressed days.

Smart move as they combine the superheroes.

Impressive graphics...



My current obsession.. 

Somebody please tell me why didn't  I play this or it's other franchise earlier....?





My Cuppycake and Me ..... can't get enough of her..

I got my hands full for now..



No comments:

Post a Comment